Skip to main content
Question

Can I use Zapier to use Metricool to schedule posts for a "professional" personal FB account?

• 30 January 2024
  • 1 reply

I do social media management, and I have a client prefers that I post to their personal FB page as it gets more traction than their business one, but it means that I have to manually do this, which can add up in time. Basically, the same posts (pics/videos and text) that I share to their Instagram page, I want to share to this Facebook page. Their personal FB page is classified as a professional account. I use Metricool to schedule, which I know has a plug-in with Zapier. I’ve asked Metricool’s support team and they told me it’s best to check with Zapier. I’ve searched online but I only found old chats in this forum saying that it wasn’t possible. I wanted to see if there was any chance of it being possible for a professional account which is like a semi business page?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @CarlaatZephyr 

Help article for Metricool that may provide guidance: https://metricool.com/zapier-with-metricool/

Otherwise, sometimes the best way to find out is to try to configure and test.