Question

Can I use Zapier to export Mailerlite subscriber DATA?

• 9 February 2024
  • 3 replies

While exporting my subscriber list from Mailerlite (csm), could Zapier be used to help me retain subscriber information I’ve collected that does not come with the csv file that Mailerlite exports?  The csv Mailerlite exports only includes names, email addresses, date acquired and country.  I’m missing groups, tags, zipcodes and notes, not to mention activity.  

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Featherburn 

That may depend on the MailerLite version you are using.

Sometimes the only way to know which data points are returned for an app trigger/action is to configure a Zap and test.

Thanks for the quick reply, Troy.  I’m on the new MailerLite.  To the best of my knowledge, Classic was just phased out.  I can no longer access my account there, anyway.  They gave us notice and instructions on how to migrate.  Lost some data in that process.  I’m new to Zapier.  I didn’t see any obvious threads toward learning how to configure a zap like the one I’m interested in - to somehow retain more data than the current csv that (new) Mailerlite exports, specifically zip codes, groups and notes.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Featherburn,

I’m jumping in to see if I can help!

When a new subscriber is triggered in MailerLite, the custom fields you've set up can be included in the sample data. You can then send this data to another app like Google Sheets.

Have you experimented with creating a Zap to check if the trigger captures the fields you need? If you're interested in learning more about setting up Zaps, we've got a helpful article for you here: https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/articles/8496309697421

Hopefully, this helps!