Best answer

Can I update a contact's bank details in Xero?

• 13 July 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

With the Xero connector it is possible to create and update a contact record in Salesforce, but only a sub-set of fields appears to be available.  Does anyone know if it is possible to update a contact's bank details in Xero?

icon

Best answer by ken.a 13 July 2023, 13:54

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @Lawrance,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

I did some digging into this, and it looks like creating/updating the contact’s bank details in Xero is not possible at the moment. We do have an open feature request for this exact functionality, and I have added you as another interested member to the feature request. That does a few things:

• Bring this to the attention of the integration developers
  • Help track interest in this feature being implemented
  • Allows us to notify you via email if this feature becomes available in the future

While I don't have an ETA on when this feature might be implemented, we will notify you via email if it is!

Hopefully, this helps! 😊

Userlevel 1

Thanks for the response @ken.a , not the answer I wanted to see but at least it was a quick and clear response.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Lawrance,

I understand that the answer may not have been what you were hoping for, but I'm glad I was able to add your vote to the feature request.

If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to let me know. I'm here to help! 😊