Question

Can I fetch the latest booking date from a contact's submission in a HubSpot form?

• 16 May 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

Hello Zapier Community.
I have an urgent question. I have a connection between Hubspot and Zapier and we use the meeting tool (Form) from Hubspot. The question would be, how do I get the booking date from the contact when the person sends the form. Unfortunately there is no date in Form Submit. I tried it with "last_booking_date", but if there are 2 booking in the contact then it takes the old and not the new booking.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Welcome @Unfall-Navi. Thanks for joining the Community! 

Hmm, if the New Form Submission trigger from isn’t giving you the date/time for when the form is submitted then maybe you could use the {{zap_meta_human_now}} command to insert the date and time the Zap runs. The New Form Submission trigger is an instant trigger so the Zap should run just after the form is submitted, so it should give a pretty close match to the actual date/time the form was submitted.

You can find out more about how to use that {{zap_meta_human_now}} command here: Insert the time your Zap runs into a field

One thing you might want to watch out for is if it doesn’t generate the date/time that the Zap runs in a format that the app you’re sending is expecting. In which case, you’d need to change the format of it using a Formatter (Date / Time > Format) action. We have a guide that explains more about how to change date values here: Modify date and time formats in Zaps

Hope that helps. If I’ve misunderstood your question here or if you run into any problems along the way just let us know! 🙂