Skip to main content
Question

Can I create pdf from zapier itself. I don't want to use any third party software. Is it possible?

• 8 March 2024
  • 2 replies

Hi, I was using a third party provider for pdf generation suddenly today it stopped working. Now instead of switching to another software, Can I do the same thing using Zapier in-build tools?

I was creating the pdf through some software and sending it as an attachment.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @pragya28 

Google apps can be used:

Userlevel 1

A very interesting discussion on automatically creating PDFs from files in a folder, a topic that highlights the importance of optimizing document management processes. Before delving into potential solutions, I came across an interesting article https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other/tracing-the-journey-and-future-of-pdf-technology-from-origins-to-ai/ar-BB1i0MK6 that traces the evolution of PDF technology and its future prospects. Now diving into the topic, I would like to say that automating the creation of PDFs from files in a folder can be a game changer in improving productivity and efficiency. Whether it's creating reports, invoices, or documents for clients, a seamless workflow can save valuable time and resources.