Best answer

Can I create offline tracking between TikTok and Shopify to improve monitoring?

• 11 July 2023
  • 3 replies

Kann man ein offline Tracking zwischen Tiktok und Shopify erstellen um das Tracking zu verbessern?

Moderator translation to English:
Can you create offline tracking between Tiktok and Shopify to improve tracking?

icon

Best answer by SamB 18 July 2023, 17:36

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Emo43 👋🏽 Can you provide more information around what you’re trying to achieve with this Zap?

It’s often helpful for us if folks can phrase their desired workflow as “When this specific thing occurs, I want this specific thing to happen”.

In the meantime, here is the TikTok <> Shopify integration page that can help get you started!

Also das tracking bei Tiktok ist sehr schlecht und ich will ein offline tracking integrieren damit die Verkäufe ordentlich getrackt werden. Was soll genau erreicht werden damit die sales sollen richtig gefiltert werden.

Moderator translation to English:
So the tracking at Tiktok is very bad and I want to integrate offline tracking so that the sales are properly tracked. What exactly should be achieved so that the sales should be filtered correctly.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Emo43! 🙂

Thanks for sharing some more details on what you’re looking to do here. There is a TikTok Conversions app, but it doesn’t have a “Complete Payment” event action which I believe is what you’d need to use here in order to record the sale from Shopify. There is an existing feature request to have that type of action added to the app so I’ve added your vote to that.

I can’t make any promises as to when it would become available but you’ll receive an email notification as soon as it is. There’s no workarounds reported at present but if we come across any we’ll be sure to share details of them here.