Question

Can I build RSS feed for Indian government jobs from other sites?

• 13 December 2023
  • 13 replies

Hi,

It is with heavy heart I had come here, I didn't find any reliable source of RSS FEEDS for government jobs in India. Is it possible to create a RSS feeds from other websites then zapier to my website. Kindly suggest how to do in simple language. Thank you all.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Arun babu 

RSS Zap app: https://zapier.com/apps/rss/integrations

Hi,

There is no RSS feeds for government jobs in India. I have to take it from some website and post it to my website. Is there any other way to make feeds from websites which doesn't have feeds.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Arun babu 

You would have to configure web scraping.

Kindly provide the links for the same to configure web scraping since I didn't find any. Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Arun babu 

Zap apps can be searched here: https://zapier.com/apps

I didn't find any app or procedure to do web scraping. Webparsing is different from web scraping. Kindly help

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Arun babu 

Please post screenshots with the search terms you used and the results shown in the dropdown.

@Arun babu

Please post screenshots with the search terms you used and the results shown in the dropdown.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Arun babu 

Did you try other terms?

• scrape
  • scraper
  • scraping

Did you look thru the different Zap app categories?

I think I can use this app.. But with which app can I link this. Using this app should I connect to wordpress app. Is there any instructions or tutorials. Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Arun babu 

Many Zap step configurations are unique so there won’t be specific tutorials.

Often the best way forward is to configure and test via trial and error.

@Arun babu

Many Zap step configurations are unique so there won’t be specific tutorials.

Often the best way forward is to configure and test via trial and error.

Thanks I will check and comeback

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @Arun babu,

I’m jumping in to see if I can help!

We have a topic on scraping/extracting data from websites. You can read the post here:

Hopefully, this helps!