Question

Can I automatically download new Calendly bookings as individual CSV files using Zapier?

• 23 October 2023
  • 1 reply

Maybe I have a weird problem. In any case, I can't find a solution.

In my company we use software that does not support synchronized interfaces. No connection to our Google account, Zapier, HubSpot or anything else. My goal is not to manually enter new contacts. I get new contacts by booking appointments with Calendly.

I then need this information as a CSV or Excel file so that I can then transfer it, at least not manually, using the import function of our "stupid" software.

I manage to collect new Calendly bookings into a Google spreadsheet. And I can also create a URL that downloads the spreadsheet directly when called.

But I can't manage this stuff:

- only the most recent contact is downloaded (one spreadsheet per contact?)

- the download is triggered automatically

Of course I could receive a new email with the URL as the content, which triggers a download, but if I don't click on the link in time, the contact will already be overwritten by a new one.

Does it make sense? Difficult to explain. The goal is: new Calendly booking --> automatically download contact information as a csv.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @leonshr 

Good question.

You can get the CSV version of a GSheet.