Best answer

Can I automate inviting new clients to Calendar Events from Trello cards using PayPal, Sheets, and Calendar

• 25 June 2023
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1

Hey there - I am trying to automate Cards from Trello so I can automatically invite new clients to Calendar Events (weekly events). So far I've been getting "Invalid attendee email" because this data is not being pulled.

How can I automate that? Is there a way that I can automate that? 

Would it be possible via this path? Moving it from Trello.
1) PayPal → Sheets → Calendar (invite with attendee's email)

icon

Best answer by rachael.silvano 27 June 2023, 16:27

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @JP from Twain 

Your paypal option is viable. You can set that up easily

1. New sale in Paypal
  2. Create google sheet row
  3. Create google calendar event or add attendee to an existing google calendar event
Userlevel 1

@robschmidt thank you for your help

Will the email from each attendee be added (pulled) into the Calendar Event?

Should I create a Google Sheet with an Email Column?

If you have any references to this I would appreciate it!

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hi there @JP from Twain - your idea of adding a Google Sheet with Emails sounds like just the ticket! We have this help doc. on getting started with Google Sheets, which should help you with any beginner errors you may encounter: https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/articles/8495994922509-How-to-Get-Started-with-Google-Sheets-on-Zapier

Let me know how you get along, and we’re here to help if you get stuck! 

Best- Rachael

Userlevel 1

Hey there Rachel! Thank you so much for you latest help 
I've been facing some difficulty automating the following process, can you please help me?

1. Forms (new answer) → Trello (new card)
  2. Trello (new card) → Docs (create new doc)

But once the New Card is created, the Doc is not created - I set up a contract from the Card Data and it's not working

I shouldn't do it separately? 

Hi there @JP from Twain - your idea of adding a Google Sheet with Emails sounds like just the ticket! We have this help doc. on getting started with Google Sheets, which should help you with any beginner errors you may encounter: https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/articles/8495994922509-How-to-Get-Started-with-Google-Sheets-on-Zapier

Let me know how you get along, and we’re here to help if you get stuck! 

Best- Rachael

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hiya @JP from Twain!👋🏽

The basic set up should look like the below. If you’ve got that configured and aren’t seeing a doc being created, I’d suggest doublechecking your data mapping.

If you’re encountering a particular error, send us a screenshot and we can dig deeper!

Userlevel 1

It worked like a charm! Perfect 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @JP from Twain,

Awesome! We’re glad to hear everything is now sorted out.

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to ask in the Community. We’re always happy to help! 🤗