Best answer

Can I add company and title fields while transferring attendee data from Cvent to EveryAction?

• 23 May 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

I’d like to transfer the attendee data from Cvent to EveryAction. I could map most of the fields to EveryAction except for company and title. Is there a way to add these two fields to it?

icon

Best answer by christina.d 25 May 2023, 20:32

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @ycliu,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

Before we dive deeper, could you please confirm whether the "Company" and "Title" fields are custom fields that you've set up in your EveryAction app? This will help us better understand the context and provide you with the most accurate assistance.

Thanks! 😊

Userlevel 1

Hi @ken.a ,

The company and title aren’t custom fields in EveryAction as they’re common fields in a CRM. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there,  @ycliu! Thanks for reaching out in community.

I did some digging and it looks like there are some default fields missing for the Create/Update Contact fields. We do have an open feature request to support these fields that I’ve added your vote to! This alerts our friends at EveryAction there’s interest and allows them to prioritize accordingly. While I don’t have an ETA on when or if this will be implemented, this is the best way to stay informed if anything changes as we'll email you if this does go live. 

Sorry to not have better news here but definitely appreciate you flagging this in community!