Question

How do I add multiple attendees to Wealthbox when a Calendly event is scheduled?

• 23 May 2023
  • 6 replies

When something is scheduled on calendly it sends info (names and emails) for the hosts, my team.  Zapier then passes only the first attendee to wealthbox.  I’d like it to pass both attendee’s so they are both added to the event, rather than duplicate events.  Is that possible?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hey there @williamhw3, can I please request you add some screenshots of your Zap set up? Of course, omitting any sensitive/identifying information, but I would like to take a closer look at the fields and overall setup. 

@chanelle 

Chanelle, 

The issue comes from the fact that the outgoing message to wealthbox is pulling the “invitees:” data field from the connected wealthbox account, not from the Calendly message.  Calendly sends : 

assigned_to

Caroline LastName

William LastName

extended_assigned_to

name

Caroline LastName

email

caroline@firm.com

primary

false

name

William LastName

email

william@firm.com

primary

true

Then depending on if I have caroline or my wealthbox connected it outputs only me or her :

invitees

id

type

User

name

Caroline LastName

I will probably need to use tables to fill the user ID and type but right now I have no access to map that field.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@williamhw3 I want to be sure I am following the information you provided correctly. Is this the data in and out from the Zap? I am requesting screenshots as the visual aid helps us in diagnosing the issue.

@chanelle 

Thanks again for your help.

“Assigned to” comes from the test data from the first section (calendly) and the invitees section is part of the test data in the wealthbox step.  When I change which account is selected in the wealthbox step it changes the invitee in the wealthbox step message to the person connected to the wealthbox account.  It does not pay attention to the “assigned to” fields from Calendly message. I guess I need the invitee field on wealthbox enabled?  I think I might need to use tables but it should be possible to map properly. Happy to hop on a zoom or PM to share details of messages.  That's the easiest way to understand the issue i’d bet.

@chanelle

Thanks again for your help.

“Assigned to” comes from the test data from the first section (calendly) and the invitees section is part of the test data in the wealthbox step.  When I change which account is selected in the wealthbox step it changes the invitee in the wealthbox step message to the person connected to the wealthbox account.  It does not pay attention to the “assigned to” fields from Calendly message. I guess I need the invitee field on wealthbox enabled?  I think I might need to use tables but it should be possible to map properly. Happy to hop on a zoom or PM to share details of messages.  That's the easiest way to understand the issue i’d bet.

@chanelle 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@williamhw3 Apologies for the delay in response! Unfortunately, here in the Community our support is limited to communicating via these posts. If you would prefer some 1:1 time to diagnose this issue (and possibly help set up other Zaps), you can always reach out to one of our excellent Experts!  

I’m taking a look at your screenshots and I’m not totally familiar with your endpoint app, WealthboxCRM, but I’m wondering if you replaced the Invitee Name field with Invitee Email, will fix the issue. Are you willing to give that a shot and come back and let me know the results?