Best answer

Calendly to Pipedrive : creating a deal and matching a person to that deal

• 9 February 2021
  • 3 replies

Hello !

New on Zapier and creating my first zaps…

I am currenly working with Calendly now, and once an event is created I would like to create a deal on PipeDrive, and a person related to this deal. (usually events attrack new people).

My question is : With Zapier do I have to create the person and then create the Deal (2 steps) ?... or can I create the deal and directly associate it with the person (1 step)

I tried to associate it directly (1 step) but it associates it with a random person even by putting "Custom" and connecing it it to the person who subscribes to Calendly.

Thank you for your help

Ben

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 9 February 2021, 20:08

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Ben YmoStudio 

Steps

1. Trigger: Calendly - Invitee Created
  2. Action: Pipedrive - Create Person
  3. Action: Pipedrive - Create Deal (linked to person ID from step 2 using ‘Custom’ mapping option)

Hi @Troy Tessalone 

Thank you for your help. But I still can't match the user to the deal.

• I can see the person created in pipedrive.
  • The deal appears in Pipedrive
  • But I still have a random person associated with the deal.

Here is what I am offered in the Custom section.

I have tried both options “Invitee Name” from Calendly, and “Name” from Pipedrive, but neither work.

What am I missing? Making me crazy :)

Thank you

Ben

The image in this post has been edited by a moderator to remove private information. Please don’t include private or personal information in your posts as this is a public community.

@Troy Tessalone all good, il have to match the ID… as you said  :expressionless:

Thx

Ben.