Best answer

Calendly name field, only one name, not First Last

• 8 September 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello all.

When I connected Calendly the First Name/Last Name fields on the Calendly side were blank.  The client’s first and last name were both displayed in “Name”.  I.E. John Smith

Therefore, when I try and have Zapier create a new contact record I dont think it will fill in correctly as my Keap Account lists clients by First Name and Last Name seperately.

Any insight is appreciated!​​​​​​​

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 8 September 2022, 04:50

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Chris Reid 

Good question.

Try this…

Help: https://help.calendly.com/hc/en-us/articles/226893168-Invitee-questions-on-your-booking-page#name-and-email-address-0-2

Name and email address

By default, your booking page requires that each invitee enter their name and email address when they schedule with you, so event details can be shared automatically.

You can choose for invitees to enter their name as one field (Name) or two fields (First NameLast Name).

name_input.png

To change the name fields:

1. From your event type, select the Invitee Questions section.
  2. Hover over the Name fields and select the pencil icon.
  3. Under Name Input, select Name or First Name, Last Name from the dropdown.
  4. Select Apply.
  5. Select Save & Close.
Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Chris Reid 

Another option:

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @Chris Reid! I wanted to stop in and see if you were able to get this sorted using @Troy Tessalone’s recommendations?

Keep is posted! 🤗

Userlevel 1

Hi everyone, that did the trick!  Thank you all for the quick and helpful response.