Question

Calendar Integration

• 27 July 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

I’m looking to create a zap that takes a poll of event attendance across a conference timetable and then, for each event selected, trigger a calendar invite to attendees to hold the time in their calendars…

I know you can zap with google calendars but would this invite also be able to be added to other calendars as well? I want to make sure we’re not excluding anyone.

I’m hoping that it only requires ME to have a google calendar and that the invite can then be added to whatever calendar the recipient has.

Would appreciate any info anyone has on this.

Thanks! 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hello! What would be wrong with adding the users as attendees to the event?

Userlevel 1

Sadly it’s an event for +300 people and has multiple sessions so ideally it would be automated depending on their selection within the form.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @skipec!

From the Google Calendar side of things, you can use the ‘Add attendee/s to Event’ action to add people to the event. I think that should send them an invite, but you might want to do a quick test to double check. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @skipec, I’d love to know if using the Add attendees to Event action worked for you, were you able to send your attendees an invite that way?