Question

Bullhorn CRM fields in Zapier do not match Bullhorn CRM

• 9 January 2021
  • 1 reply

I’m connecting a Wix automation (someone filling in a form) to Bullhorn recruitment CRM (add new candidate). This requirement comes from wanting to automate and streamline the process of ‘registering’ someone and bringing them into our Bullhorn CRM.

When I create the Zap, Everything seems ok with the first stage with Wix. When I get to the Bullhorn setup part, it seems that options for the fields that Zapier gives me for the ‘Create candidate’ fields do not match what is actually in the Bullhorn system. Perhaps it’s a US version. For example, I don’t need ‘Social security number’ as it’s not a requirement in the UK and it isn’t a field in our Bullhorn CRM under ‘candidate’.

There are also fields missing. It just doesn’t seem to align. 

Can anyone help?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Benchpal

I’m not super familiar with the Bullhorn CRM app, but it sounds like you have custom fields set up for your Candidate records that aren’t being reflected in the Create Candidate Zap action. In other words (like you said) there are fields that you don’t have that are in the Zap action and fields that you do have aren’t in the action. 

Someone will need to take a closer look at the Zap and at the Bullhorn CRM action with you, so the best thing to do here is to contact the Zapier Support Team. To do that, please use the Get Help form: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Thanks!