Question

Build Zaps & Error Handling

• 11 May 2020
  • 3 replies

Hi, I’m new to Zapier and I’m unable to customize Zaps on the platform, I’m unable to log/use the responses(response codes and errors) from an API used in the Platform version, is there a way to build the zaps to my requirements instead of using the pre-customized in the platforms. 

Also how does Zapier work on error handling?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @iiamrbc, welcome to the Community! Could you please confirm where you’re running into difficulty? Are you using Zap templates in the editor, trying to build your own Zapier integration or something else? If we understand a little more about what you’re trying to do we can hopefully point you in the right direction. Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @iiamrbc!

I wanted to check in with you on this one, since we didn't hear back after our last message. Did you still need help here or were you able to resolve things? Please let us know :)

Hi @Danvers , @nicksimard 

While creating a Zap, is it possible to create a custom App/connector for my account only. And logging the error generated and being to able generate customized alerts, logging and error handling.