Question

Bloomerang To Quickbooks

• 2 March 2022
  • 4 replies

Hi,

This question is about using Zapier to integrate Bloomerang with Quickbooks Online. Has anyone used Zapier to create a new default mapping field in the Quickbooks integration page of their Bloomerang account?

Thanks!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @Cameto50! Welcome to the Community! 🎉

Do you mind elaborating a bit about the specific workflow you’d like to achieve? That may help the Community help with potential solutions. 🙂

Hey Christina! 

I’m trying to use Zapier in order to map the Quickbooks location field to my Bloomerang account. Below is a screenshot. Does that help?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @Cameto50, thanks for sending over that screenshot! :slight_smile:

I took a look and saw that you also reached out to our Support team and they added you to an existing feature request for the ability to set the Location in QuickBooks. But it sounds like you might instead be looking to send the information in the Location field in QuickBooks over to Bloomerang, not the other way around. Is that correct? 

HI Team!

I’m wondering if there is any progress on this question.  I believe we are looking for a way to move that location field in Quickbooks over to Bloomerang.  Can that be done?