Best answer

Best way to push new connections in LinkedIn to HubSpot?

• 12 September 2021
  • 1 reply

Hi everyone. What tools are people using for real time LinkedIn/HubSpot integration?

The official LinkedIn App doesn’t offer any useful triggers.

There’s lots of LinkedIn activity I’d like to input in to HubSpot but - most importantly - I’d like to create a new contact in HS every time I get a new LinkedIn connection, add that contact to a list, etc. 

I’ve been able to hack this together using an app called We-Connect which offers a few basic LinkedIn triggers.

My main issue using We-Connect is that it seems to get the connection info periodically/in batches as opposed to in real time. We-Connect also doesn’t offer any triggers related to messaging. Would love a suggestion for something more functional, even if its paid.

Thanks in advance for any help!

icon

Best answer by robschmidt 13 September 2021, 04:08

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @joshkrell 

Linkedin natively doesn’t offer such trigger, so the apps that you can find that gets the data are basically scrapper, scraping through your account.

One of the best I have seen is called https://phantombuster.com/, they offer several LinkedIn automation solutions.