Question

Best way to connect Zapier with Active Campaign for paid membership/subscription program

• 13 May 2020
  • 2 replies

Hello.

I’m hoping to launch a membership program with my company June 4th. I want people to purchase the program through PayPal and have their contact information go into Active Campaign as a separate entity. I also want an automation to thank them for purchasing the membership.

I’ve been requested to use Zapier with Active Campaign however, I’m unsure which is the best way to link everything. 

I need advised please. This is all new to me. 

Help?  Thanks

Angela

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @LiveLifeColourfully! Welcome to the Community :)

I think in this case you’d be looking at something like this:

Trigger: PayPal — Successful Sale
Action: ActiveCampaign — Add Contact to Automation

Luckily, we happen to have a Zap Template that you can use that will kickstart this for you :slight_smile: You can see that template, and others, as well as more information about PayPal and ActiveCampaign integrating here: https://zapier.com/apps/paypal/integrations/activecampaign#most-popular-integrations.

Now, you’d have to create the automation in ActiveCampaign, to which you would then add the contact via the Zap. Hope that makes sense! If anything is unclear, please let me know!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @LiveLifeColourfully!

I wanted to check in with you on this one, since I didn't hear back after my last message. Did you still need help here or were you able to resolve things? Please let us know :)