Question

Best document e-sign software for Realtors to have Zaps trigger actions within Realvolve CRM?

• 26 November 2021
  • 1 reply

Hello everyone! I am new to Zapier, so any opinions/advice on this topic would be greatly appreciated!

I manage a real estate team, and am in charge of researching/choosing a new CRM/Transaction Management Software (TMS) for our brokerage to start using. I am 90% sure that we’re going to go with Realvolve as our CRM/TMS software, but before we officially sign a contract with them I wanted to figure out if a couple of automatic tasks could be set up through Zapier to maximize the automation/efficiency of the TMS part of Realvolve when it comes to digital real estate documents being completed on one site triggering particular actions within Realvolve. 

It looks like Zapier works with all of the most popular document e-signing sites/apps: ZipForms Plus (which my brokerage already has a free subscription to through our local Board of REALTORS), DotLoop, and DocuSign.

My goal is to find out which document e-signing site/app is able to work with Realvolve via Zaps to automate steps like:

• As soon as documents are completed through the document e-signing site/app, they are automatically saved to the corresponding CRM contact/transaction in Realvolve (even if it means having to use Google Drive as a go-between)
  • If possible, it would be great if putting certain practices in place when creating/sending particular real estate documents from within the document e-signing option that is best for us (like labeling documents in a particular way prior to them being completed) would make it possible for Zapier to save those documents to Realvolve in a way that Realvolve will be able to recognize to automatically trigger the next corresponding step in our Realvolve “workflow” tied to those specific documents now being completed. For example. once the initial purchase agreement document(s) are completed, a designated email template is automatically sent to the title company. 

The priority is efficiency and saving time, no matter if the best app option is the one we already have a subscription to or not. We would be paying for Realvolve’s “Navigator” package so that we’d be assigned a “strategist” to help get our customized workflows built and Zaps set up much faster than if I had to work through all of that on my own, but unfortunately I don’t have access to their strategist’s advice and guidance on topics like this until AFTER we sign a contract with Realvolve...but I’d like this information BEFORE we sign a contract with them…..so I’m sort of stuck in a “which came first, the chicken or the egg”-type situation here and am hoping that the Zapier Community might be able to share some of it’s wisdom with me!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi @Jen S.,

In regards to your first workflow - I don’t believe setting that up would be too much of an issue. However, I’ve never worked with either software before so I could be mistaken. However, the second workflow you have described could be a challange and might not be possible. In my expeirence I have always found it difficult to change ‘steps’, so to speak, within a CRM. That is often better achieved within the CRM itself through it’s own automation functions or by a team member. 

Here are some helpful links:

Realvolve Integrationshttps://zapier.com/apps/realvolve/integrations

ZipForm Plus Integrationshttps://zapier.com/apps/zipform-plus/integrations

The standard supported integrations Zapier has for both Realvolve and ZipFroms is only New Contact (Trigger) and Update Contact (Action). 

If you need any help once you have fully on-boarded with your new CRM I am happy to help!