Question

Basecamp 3 Event to multiple outlook accounts

• 20 October 2022
  • 4 replies

Hi,

Does anyone know if there’s a way to have a basecamp event being added to the schedule trigger an event on multiple outlook accounts? I can connect my personal outlook, but then I am the only one that receives the outlook event. It doesn’t look like there is a field to add additional outlook emails either. Is there a way to set up multiple outlook accounts in one Zap or would I have to try a different method?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Brittney 

You can invite the other accounts to the event yes? Because you need access to the accounts to be able to add it. But creating participants should be easy (i use Google Calendar though) 

That’s a good solution, but I’m looking for something completely automated if possible. Otherwise this isn’t really different from scheduling an event and adding people myself. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

I dont think im following. This would be all in the zap

Maybe if you post screenshots of the current setup (please remove any emails) I can help you more

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Brittney - hopping in here as I see you have a note in with Regina from our Support team! It looks like she’s sent over some similar questions as Moh has asked so we can better understand your ultimate goal with this Zap. 

Once Regina has a bit more info, she can dive into your specific Zap to get you squared away!