Best answer

We need to integrate BambooHR with LRN

• 29 May 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello, 

We need to integrate BambooHR with LRN. Can Zapier help with this integration. If yes, can you please share the information. 

Thank you in advance. 

icon

Best answer by ken.a 2 June 2023, 09:50

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @Supriya,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

Just to make sure I'm fully grasping your goal with this Zap, could you share a bit more detail? Maybe break it down into a step-by-step for us?

If you can, try to put it in the "When this cool thing (A) happens in Service X, I want this awesome thing (B) to happen in Service Y" format. It'll really help me give you the best advice possible.

Thanks! 😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Supriya,

It looks like you’ve already contacted our Support team regarding this. Here’s what they said about integrating BambooHR with LRN:

I did a quick Google and it looks like they don't have any public API. To verify, you might want to reach out to their support to learn about your options as it's looking like their app is not offering any way to connect. If they actually do have an API, you can look at connecting your BambooHR account to LRN through Webhooks. If you need help with setting this up, you're more than welcome to reach out to the Community or enlist the help of one of our Experts in the Directory to get this sorted for you.

If LRN doesn't have a public API, I'm afraid we won't be able to connect with their application. That said, we haven't explored the learning system in depth so I recommend you reach out to their Support to enquire about your options. If they have any of the notifications or methods mentioned here, your last resort would be to build your own private app but then again that would need a public API that you can access.

Hopefully, the information provided by our Support team pointed you to the right direction. 😊

Userlevel 1

Thank you @ken.a for all your help. I appreciate it. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Supriya,

You are more than welcome!

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to ask in the Community. We’re always happy to help in any way we can! 😊