Best answer

Autotask OwnerResourceID

• 23 June 2020
  • 5 replies

When creating a Zap with step 2: 2. Create Account in Autotask - it appears the field ‘Account Manager’ is missing from the list of available fields.

When testing the Zap with data it returns the error: Reference value on field: OwnerResourceID of type: Resource does not exist or is invalid. ; on record number [1].

Which is a field that doesn’t show under ‘Customize Account’. Any way of adding this required field?

icon

Best answer by LanceHastie 27 June 2020, 08:05

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi there @LanceHastie - Thanks for letting us know about the error that was encountered. That’s not the experience we wish to have you encounter! To better support you, I’ve esclated your topic to our Support team.

Thank you - this has since been resolved and was identified as needing the ‘Company Owner’ being set using an Autotask value, rather than a Custom one (via the submitted form). Once changing this it worked and is working a treat.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @LanceHastie Good work on getting to the bottom of this 🙌

And thanks for coming back to let us know what the answer was here, we really appreciate you helping other folks who might have the same issue!

Hi!

I’m looking for the same thing (Account Owner in Autotask). I see this field, but the value is numeric and seems to be the unique resource ID vs a name.

Account Info Details Owner Resource ID

Is there a way to retrieve the name and/or Owner email, etc?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @jjx!

You’re right that this sounds like a similar issue. In this case you’ll need a search step that will give you the Account Owner ID. I took a look at the Find Account search for Autotask and it looks like it should give you the ID of the Account Owner, but you’ll need to give a try to be sure. 

If you can’t see the information that you need from the Find Account step, then we’ll need to take a closer look. If that’s the case, the best thing to do is to reach out to our Support Team using the Get Help Form. They’ll be able to dig into that with you.