Best answer

AutoPilot (Email) & Calendly Integration

• 12 November 2020
  • 1 reply

Hi,

Can an AutoPilot email be triggered based on the date a contact selects for an “event” (ie, a demo they’ve scheduled based on their availability)? Specifically, I’d like to schedule an email to go out the day before their scheduled demo to remind them that the demo is happening, and I’d like to include in the email copy a reminder of the date and time they’ve requested for said demo.

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by GetUWired 12 November 2020, 23:05

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi there, 

Sending an email is not one of the features available in Zapier for Autopilot. The actions available for AutoPilot in Zapier can be found here: https://zapier.com/apps/autopilot/integrations

I have outlined a workaround below on how it could be accomplished outside of AutoPilot using Gmail or Email by Zapier to send the email

This can be done easily as long as the event is not more than one month out. It will need to happen in multiple steps. 

1. Set up a trigger from Calendly to fire on “Invitee Created” 
  2. Your second step will be the “Formatter by Zapier” and you’ll want to manipulate the “Date / Time” field. You’ll choose to add/subtract time from the date/time of the event in the trigger step. 
    1. Input the event start time and subtract 1 day
  3. Your next step will be “Delay by Zapier” to “Delay Until” the return date in step 2 (this is restricted to 1 month out, if the date is further out then 1 month then you will need to combine Calendly and Google Calendar first, and then create a second Zap to trigger based off the Google Calendar Event)
  4. Lastly, you can select Gmail or Email by Zapier to send the email