Best answer

Automation to raffle a deal owner in PipeDrive

• 25 September 2020
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

Hi folks,

I want to create an automation for my service team where I can draw who will be with the deal.

Another thing that I would need to do was also set a time for someone to attend this deal, example if an attendant does not answer within 15 minutes I send it to the other.

icon

Best answer by Danvers 29 September 2020, 16:50

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi there @Resale Products!

The first part of this (the raffle) is relatively easy, you need to use a couple of Formatter steps to randomly select the user in Pipedrive. 

First, use a Spreadsheet style formula to choose a random number. Let’s say you had 10 team members, the formula would be: randbetween(1,10) 

This step will then pick a random number between one and 10. If you’ve not used the Formatter app before, here’s a help guide on using the Spreadsheet-style Formula function

Then we need to assign that number to a team member in Pipedrive. To do that, use a Formatter > Utilities > Lookup table step. On the left hand side of the table, enter the number (eg 1 to 10) and on the right hand side enter the ID of the team member in Pipedrive. It’s important that you enter the Pipeline user ID of the team member. If you’re not familiar with lookup tables, here’s how a guide on how they work: Create Lookup tables in Zaps

In the Pipedrive step, you can then create or update the deal (depending on what the trigger is) using a customer value for the owner. The custom value needs to be the output of the lookup table step. 

That should help you with the first part of the question, perhaps someone in the Community can help with setting a time in which that person has to accept the deal?