Question

Automation of lost leads with pipedrive + zapier + getresponse

• 13 November 2022
  • 1 reply

Hey, I have a pipedrive app and leads - a lot of them are lost and I'd like to automate to "bring them back".

I would like to use these 3 tools: zapier + pipedrive + getresponse.

And the automation looks like that with pipedrive we collect lead data> zapier transfers it to getresponse to the XYZ list> then from this list a queue of 4 e-mails is sent for the relevant data.

I wonder what the modules will be, can you show me such a scenario on a video or have it copied and explained?

I'm just learning, I will be grateful for your help!
Konrad

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @konraddurlak. Thanks for reaching out in community!

I noticed you opened a ticket as well and I wanted to share some of the details from there in case it’s helpful. 

I understand that you wanted to create new contacts in a list on GetResponse when a lead arrives on Pipedrive. We can do that by creating the following Zap:

1. New Lead in Pipedrive (trigger)
  2. Create Contact in GetResponse (action)
  3. Send Outbound Email in Email by Zapier (action; you may choose other email apps here)

For more details about this integration, please refer to our website below. You may find a list of all the possible triggers and actions between these apps:
https://zapier.com/apps/pipedrive/integrations/getresponse

It looks like there were a few more details ya’ll were sorting out but I’d recommend continuing the troubleshooting process with support. 🙂
If you don’t mind sharing your end solution though, we’d love to hear it!