Question

Automating blood pressure, weight, caloric intake, and liquids

• 7 April 2022
  • 1 reply

I find myself struggling to find a way to automate import of blood pressure data from an (Omron Bluetooth monitor) and nutritional data from (my fitness pal)
and weight measurements from Bluetooth (Body+ Scale) …To a custom spreadsheet that I have created to monitor pleural drainage data 

My wife has an implanted catheter (PleurX BD)… we can’t do the drainage procedure unless several conditions are met on a daily basis… I am currently entering the information manually… I’ve attached a copy of my spreadsheet for your review… Treat only as data as it is private information… it is a work in progress, I plan on Adding charts and graphs and averages and all that fun stuff when I get the data portion finalized…Any assistance on the automation from the 3rd party apps would be appreciated

Tim P.

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting. 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi Tim!

None of those devices have integrations with Zapier, so this could be a tricky one. The big factor here is whether those devices connect to apps and whether those apps have an API. If they do, you might be able to set this up. If not, there’s no way to automatically pull the information from the apps. 

You might find this blog post helpful, as it explains how to connect apps to Zapier without needing a full app integration. I hope that helps!