Skip to main content

Hi everyone ! 

I’m looking for help here 😅

I'd like to update my product lines within a HubSpot deal based on another property, but after a whole afternoon of testing, it still doesn't work. I must be missing something! 

CONTEXT : My sales people would like to be able to build 1 quote with different 3 packages included in it, so the prospect can choose one of the package depending on the price and his needs.
So, I’ve created 3 different HubSpot line products that should be included in the same quote at the same time with different prices but same quantity.

BUT : When the prospect will pick one of the option, so one of the product line I’ve created just before, the other twos will be obsolete but they still impact deal amount and MRR as all product lines add up within deal amount € and MRR properties. 

Example : Prospect chooses 1x/month
→ 2x/month AND 1x/2months should be either deleted
→ or updated to Quantity = 0 and/or Unit price = 0 → So Total will be 0.

→ This way, Deal Amount & MRR will only be based on the option prospect has picked.

Do you guys know a workaround to do this ? Here’s what I’ve already tried. But the line products within the triggered deal remain the same.

Anyone in a similar situation ? Many thanks for your help ?

LM

Hi @LéoM.,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

I just came across your post here and wanted to check in here to see how you’re getting on. Do you still need help regarding this one? If so, please let us know and we’re happy to assist further!

Thanks!