Best answer

Automatically repost CMS blog posts from webflow accross social media platforms

• 28 July 2020
  • 1 reply

Hello, 

I run a digital marketing agency. I build websites for my clients using webflow. My clients wants to automatically repost the blog on webflow posts across their social media pages such as Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, and Instagram. The idea is, once the blog post is uploaded on the CMS, the data gets pulled and automatically uploaded on the social media pages mentioned above. 

Is this something I can do currently with zappier? 

icon

Best answer by Liz_Roberts 30 July 2020, 19:33

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Waldhari ,

Thanks for reaching out!

I see that you have chatted with Andy in Support about this workflow. In an effort to help other users who may have a similar question, I am sharing their response below. Please let us know if you have any additional questions- always happy to help!

“While this workflow would be feasible on some of our other website integrations, I’m afraid that the ability to trigger on a new CMS item is not currently available with our Webflow integration. We’re always looking for ways to make our integrations more powerful and others have mentioned this would be really useful to them as well. I’ve added you to the existing feature request report for this integration so which will raise it with the app’s team and remind us to contact you via email if there is any update.”

Edit (May 17, 2023): The main topic relating to this feature request can be found here:

Please subscribe to that topic to be kept updated on any news or workarounds we may find!