Question

Automatic replay email to client depending on webflow form selection

• 20 March 2024
  • 1 reply

I need to create the following automation:

I have a form created in webflow, with different tipes of selection, and some checkboxes. When a customer fills out a form, I want to send them an automatic replay email, but I want it to have different content depending on the checkbox selected in the form created in Webflow.

If the client checks the A checkbox , I want to send an email, but if he checks the B checkbox, I want the email to have a different content.

Thank you

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Welcome to the Community @ana.balan! 🎉

For that sort of branching logic I’d suggest using Paths by Zapier. It would allow you to check for certain conditions like if it was checkbox A or B that was selected, then carry out different actions accordingly. There is also a way to create similar branching logic using multiple Zaps that use Filter by Zapier actions though. 

You can learn more about how to add branching logic to Zaps using paths and filters here:

Not sure what plan you’re on currently but using a Filter would require a Starter plan or higher, and Paths would require Professional or higher. So those might not be ideal solutions if you’re on a free plan and aren’t looking to upgrade. But thought it worth mentioning in case you’re interested in exploring either of those options.

Hope that helps to get you pointed in the right direction. If I’ve misunderstood what you’re wanting to do here or you run into any trouble on that just let me know! 🙂