Question

Automatic blog creation

• 23 November 2022
  • 3 replies

Hello, does anyone know a way to generate blogs automatically via a zapier module?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hi there @HG linkman - that is a tricky one. Zapier works best when you frame questions like “when [x] happens, I want [y] to happen.” 

That being said, there is a blog about some automation inspiration around blogging I encourage you to check out: https://zapier.com/blog/how-i-automate-blog-content-production/

Otherwise, if you have a specific “take something from a google doc and push it to wordpress” we can continue to help you build! Let us know either way and we look forward to hearing from you.

Best,

Rachael

Hello, thank you very much for your answer.

Our objective is to recover an article on prestashop and to generate a blog article which we will then put back in one of our modules on prestashop called "blog".

But I am aware that the automation we want to do is quite complex.

Do you have an idea about the software we use?

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hi there @HG linkman - hmm. Looks like Prestashop is a private integration, you may want to reach out to friends in Support for some additional help and see if they can get you in the right direction: