Question

Automate Slack or discord with woocommerce orders or cancelations

• 6 September 2022
  • 1 reply

I want to automate invitation email to slack or discord (or better automate ins and outs from the channel) when people subs to my woo commerce.

I’ m having difficulties to zap this.  A real newby. any advice ?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @bullishmatt! Thanks for reaching out in the Community. 🤗

Sometimes it helps when building zaps to think of it in term of "When this happens in WooCommerce, do that in Slack/Discord."

Keep those specifics in mind while digging through the app directory for triggers and actions for your workflow. 

Before jumping in I’d also recommend reading up on the WooCommerce app guides! There’s a specific Zapier plugin you’ll need to purchase and install before you’re able to get started on building zaps with this apps. You can check out how to do that here:

I did take a quick peek and it looks like there is a “Subscription” Trigger for WooCommerce.

Here’s a list of some of the Slack and Discord actions:

It doesn’t look like either of them have anything related to emails but perhaps there’s something that’ll work better for you needs there. 🙂

I’ll also pop some resources below that may be useful if you’re just getting started with Zapier:

I hope some of this helps. Keep us posted with any other questions you may have!