Question

Attached image from Monday is uploading as a URL instead of an image within Buffer

• 5 April 2022
  • 5 replies

Hello, pretty new to zapier so any help will be very appreciated.

I am trying to zap an item from my board in Monday as scheduled post in Buffer, it works pretty well and my only problem is that i cant add the attached image from Monday as uploaded image in Buffer, it always translates to the photo URL and not as added image. Any idea is that possible or any insight would be very appreciated.

Thank you.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Ann 

Good question.

Please reference this help article about using files in Zaps: https://zapier.com/help/create/basics/send-files-in-zaps

Otherwise, please post detailed screenshots with how your Zap steps are configured in order for us to have more context, thanks.

Thank you for your response, i did read about the use of files and made sure that the attached file is sharable (imported from google drive). Unfortunately i still cant manage to add the attached image in Monday as uploaded image in Buffer. Tried to experiment with webhooks but not progressing much. 

Here are the screenshots of my current Zap and how it translates to Buffer:

Any insights and tips will be very appreciated. Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Ann 

Take note of the field description.

The Buffer action Photo URL field expects to URL to a publicly accessible photo, and make sure the Buffer profile being used supports photos.

Thank you very much! i figured it out 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Yay! Thanks so much for keeping the thread updated, @Ann!

Do you mind sharing how you were able to get this sorted? We’d love to know! 🤗