Best answer

@mention to Facebook Pages

• 18 January 2023
  • 2 replies

Hi All,

I've read the three earlier posts on the @mentions. Last post is from 10 months ago. There it's mentioned that the vote of the writer is added for this new functionality, and will be emailed when it is added.

I have three questions

1. Is the functionality already been build? and if so, where can I find the solution?
  2. Are we as users able to see release notes from apps? and if so where can we find them?
  3. How am I able to vote for new kind of functionality?

These last two questions are not specific reagarding the facebook pages app but for all apps.

Looking forward to some answers! :)

Kind regards,

Bram

icon

Best answer by Danvers 18 January 2023, 12:44

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Bram, welcome to the Community!

In answer to your questions:

1. The feature hasn’t yet been added to the Facebook pages integration. I’ve added you as an interested user on the feature request so we’ll let you know when it is added. We will also update the post below. 
  2. Release notes for integrations aren’t public, but we do update any community posts about bugs or feature requests when they are resolved
  3. If you’d like to see something added to Zapier as a whole or to a specific integration (eg a new trigger for an app) then you can either contact the Support team or ask us here in the Community. In the Community we can add users to any existing feature requests or issues, but we can’t create new ones. We’ll let you know if that’s the case and will direct you to the Support Team. 

I hope that’s all clear, thanks a lot for your question and let me know if there’s anything I can clarify! The post below is where you can follow along with the @mention issue, I’ve re-opened the thread so that if anyone else would like to tell us that they are interested in that feature request, they can add a comment on that post and we’ll add them. 

Thanks!

Hi Danver,

Thank you very much for your reply and adding me as an interested user. 

it's clear for me.

Kind regards,

Bram