Question

Asana-Zendesk Zap integration

• 2 July 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi Zapier team and community,

I have just started to use Zapier and I am not very familiar with it. 

I would like to use the zap that creates a task in Asana when a new Zendesk ticket is created (Zendesk=>Asana). And I would like the tasks to be created in a specific project in Asana.

1. How do I choose the project where I want the tasks to be created?
  2. I turned on the zap to do that and tried to see if it worked. But when I create a Zendesk ticket, no task are created on my Asana… I searched for a new task but cannot find one in any of my projects...

Can you help me with this?

Thank you,

Chloé

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Chloé - welcome to the community and to Zapier!

To choose which project the tasks should be created in, use the project dropdown in the Asana step:

If you want the tasks to be created in different projects depending on something in the ticket, then that’s possible too but a little more complicated. 

If the tasks aren’t being added to Asana when you create a new ticket in Zendesk, this troubleshooting guide has some great tips for finding where  the trouble might be: Zap isn’t being triggered

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Chloé!

Since this was a little while ago, I wanted to check in to see if you’d managed to solve this using the suggestion by @Danvers, or whether you still needed help here. Please let us know!