Best answer

Arlo to Outlook for updated courses

• 8 February 2023
  • 4 replies

I’ve created the zap which adds the new event from Arlo to my outlook calendar - this works perfectly :-) BUT how can I make sure outlook calendar updates if an event is updated in Arlo?

Zapier has a ‘Updated event in Arlo’ trigger but there is no suitable ‘Action’ to update the Microsoft calendar entry. 

Thanks

icon

Best answer by christina.d 9 February 2023, 21:09

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @YvonneS 

Good question.

Unfortunately the Outlook Zap app does not have these actions:

• Find Event
  • Update Event

Thanks for replying @Troy Tessalone 

This is really frustrating - are there any plans to add this? It looks to be available for Google. 

I’m confused as to why anyone would use the ‘New event in Arlo > create event in Microsoft Office 365’  zap if there is no zap to find/update the event?!

I certainly can’t use it - I need both. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@YvonneS

Feedback and feature requests can be submitted via a ticket to Zapier Support to be properly logged: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Perhaps consider using GCal which as more triggers/actions: https://zapier.com/apps/google-calendar/integrations

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @YvonneS! Thanks for reaching out in community!

Sounds like ya’ll have already stumbled on the answer in that there isn’t a supported “Find/Update Event” action for Outlook at the moment. 😔That said there is an open feature request for this that I added your vote to! While we’re not able to advise on when or if this will get implemented, it’s the best way to stay in the loop if that changes. 

There’s also a primary thread in the community we’ll update at that time👇🏽:

Thanks for joining the Zapier community! Let us know if you have any other q’s, the team is always happy to help.