Best answer

Are you all having trouble getting responses from the support team?

Support takes ages to answer between questions. Anyone else?

icon

Best answer by christina.d 4 May 2022, 01:08

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @ohmyworditsjustausernamewhat 

Do you have question you can ask the Zapier Community for help about?

Indeed- I was curious about if we were all having issues getting support. The co-worker that handed the account over to me wished me luck on issues she’s been trying to troubleshoot for months. One thing zapier does is randomly change the generated emails we ask for. Ie- it randomly leaves out gender, or misgenders. It randomly leaves out dates “blah blah is on {date} blah blah” (ie) rather than using the information we give to zapier.

tdlr: I don’t know why the emails vary from week to week without our requesting changes. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@ohmyworditsjustausernamewhat 

Are you able to provide more context?

1. What apps are you using in your Zaps?
  2. What are your Zap steps?
  3. How are your Zap steps configured?

Perhaps outline specific examples where it worked vs where it didn’t work as expected.

Can you provide screenshots with how your Zap steps are configured?

Best to troubleshoot by checking your Zap Runs to see the DATA IN/OUT for each Zap step: https://zapier.com/app/history/

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi there, @ohmyworditsjustausernamewhat. Thanks so much for reaching out and welcome to the Community!

I took a quick peek and can see you’re awaiting response on a few tickets opened a few hours ago. We definitely appreciate your patience while they dig into this for you! It appears some of your questions are regarding specific account details, for which you’re definitely on the right track by chatting with our friends in support.

While we don’t have the capacity to update or make changes to your account or billing in Community, I wanted to pop these help articles below in case it’s useful:

If after 24h you’re still awaiting a response, it might be worth checking your spam/junk folder in case it’s ended up there by mistake. If it's not there I recommend searching your whole email inbox for emails ending in ‘@zapier.com’. Here’s a quick read on locating emails from an overzealous filter. 
https://community.zapier.com/tips-and-inspiration-5/are-you-having-trouble-receiving-emails-from-zapier-842

I hope some of this is helpful!