Best answer

Are Evernote Tasks supported?

• 4 November 2021
  • 10 replies

Userlevel 1

There are several great Zaps for Evernote reminders. However, they now have a true task object that can be created as a task management system. So far as I can tell, the actual tasks are not available to sync but the reminders are still there. Reminders can be set for notes and such but they are different than the new task feature. I have yet to see any Zaps available for integration, and I am especially looking for any.do. 

Am I the only one that noticed this or am I mistaken? Thanks. 

icon

Best answer by christina.d 2 December 2021, 01:36

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @RMG1 

Check out the available Zap triggers/actions for Any.do: https://zapier.com/apps/any-do/integrations#triggers-and-actions

Is that what you’re looking for?

FYI: Most Zap apps are created and maintained by the app developer, rather than by Zapier, so it’s not uncommon, when an app releases new features, that those features aren’t available in their Zap app right away.

Userlevel 1

Thank you. I am aware of the zaps available for the two apps, and I see the one that links Evernote reminders to Any.do and creates tasks. What I do not see, and the issue I’m trying to solve, is triggering off of Evernote tasks. 

As mentioned, I believe they are new to Evernote and therefore they may not have been added yet, but I believe reminders and tasks are now two separate objects for Evernote. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@RMG1

Does not appear that the Evernote API has Tasks as a separate endpoint: https://dev.evernote.com/doc/

I would really benefit this from well.  It would fit my workflow perfectly

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @BillT 

You can submit feedback and feature requests via Zapier Support to be logged: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hiya @BillT! Thanks for sharing your feedback. I took a quick peek and you’re not alone! Other users are excited to see this feature added as well. 🙂I went added your vote to that request! While we don’t have timelines to share this allows us to track these requests and keep everyone in the loop if and when they are implemented. 

@RMG1, it looks like you were able to reach out Support team and be added to that request as well, which is perfect. We’ll be sure to keep this thread updated moving forward.

Userlevel 1

PLs add me to the request. I would like to use the feature when available

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Murli Dharan!

I’ve added you as an interested user on that feature request, which means that we’ll send you an email if/when it’s added to the Evernote Zapier integration. 

As @christina.d said, we don’t have a timeline for when we’ll be able to add that trigger, I’m sorry about that. Task information isn’t currently available in the Evernote API, which is what we use to build the integration. 

Userlevel 1

I have been looking for this feature as well! I reached out to Evernote awhile ago about it. That’s probably the better place because they need to make the new Tasks available in the API.

This would be a huge help to my workflow. Think I’ll reach out to Evernote again. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks for reaching out, @Nik2165! I’ve got your vote added to this as well. 🙂