Question

API Secret invalid Convertkit

• 9 December 2020
  • 3 replies

I’m having the same issue when trying to use convertkit with zapier. I put in the API Secret and tested before turning on the zap. The test was successful. When I turn on the zap I then receive the error message invalid API secret reauthorize. I’ve recreated it several times ensuring their are not any spaces and thetest is successful. Please help! I would like to have my first zap up and running soon!

Thanks,

Vernell

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

You can try submitting a ticket to Zapier Support: https://zapier.com/help

Userlevel 1

I’m having the same issue when trying to use convertkit with zapier. I put in the API Secret and tested before turning on the zap. The test was successful. When I turn on the zap I then receive the error message invalid API secret reauthorize. I’ve recreated it several times ensuring their are not any spaces and thetest is successful. Please help! I would like to have my first zap up and running soon!

Thanks,

Vernell

Hey man, did you solve the issue. I have the same problem. If you solved yours could you share what I can do please. Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @Manish Chandre (and anyone else who sees this)!

It looks like our Support team was able to help you out. In your case, which may not be the same for others who find this, here’s what our team had to say:

I've checked and this error normally happen when your account is on free plan and they must be on ConvertKit's "Creator" plan to be able to turn on Zaps.

So for anyone else running into this, please make sure you’re not on the free plan :)