Skip to main content
Question

Anyone know of a board meeting and governance software platform that supports zapier?

• 15 July 2024
  • 1 reply
  • 1 view

Ive looked everywhere, very keen find one, it is a very manual task

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @MKCARC! 👋

I’m not aware of any such apps being on Zapier at the moment - that said, we don’t have a specific “board meeting and governance” category of apps listed here that I could use to confirm that is definitely the case! There may be apps that can help to handle certain aspects of the workflows you’re trying to automate though so I’d recommend outlining the individual steps and requirements of your current workflows to better determine if there’s any apps that can be used in combination to achieve what you’re after. 

That said, have you come across any apps that have the functionality you need but aren’t on Zapier? If so, and they have a publicly-accessible API you could potentially connect to them through Zapier using our Webhooks app. Or by building a private integration on our Developer Platform. I should note that there’s a lot more work involved in building a private integration than there is to use the Webhooks app, but we have a list of trusted Zapier app developers who can help build an integration on your behalf if needed. You can find out more here: https://platform.zapier.com/quickstart/trusted-developers

Hope that helps to get you pointed in the right direction. If you have any further questions or if there's anything else I can help with in the meantime do let us know!