Question

Any Successful users of Adobe Photoshop Lightroom?

• 1 March 2022
  • 1 reply

Attempting to use a BETA application in a Zap, Adobe Photoshop Lightroom. I’ve found very little documentation on it, the best yet is actually hosted by Adobe (https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/adobe-photoshop-lightroom-for-zapier.html)

I’m attempting to get it work in any capacity and then will weave that into more complex zap but am struggling at the most simple zaps. I can get my trigger to work properly (new file in OneDrive) but Adobe requires the following fields which I am not sure of a value to enter:

Input File Storage - Do I put the OneDrive file URL, file path, ID, File?

Input File Location - Same as above, not sure what to use here

Output File Location - Less concerned about this one but any guidance is appreciated

Output File Storage - OneDrive File Path?

Above are the basic fields, there’s also these ones below which are even more foreign to me:

Presets File Storage

Presets File Location

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi Frank! Thanks for reaching out. 

That’s awesome they provide that resource and you were able to hunt it down. They’ll definitely be the experts since this particular app is managed by their team.

I took a quick peek and it looks they provided some clarity and screenshots for these fields on Step 8. Does that help get you started?

Input File Storage

Choose input file storage from the list of given options (Adobe, Azure, Dropbox, or External). Select Adobe storage if your file is saved in the Creative Cloud storage. You can also use a custom storage value.

Input File Location

Add the input file location. For files that are stored in your Adobe Creative Cloud account, add the file path with /files/. You need a presigned GETURL for files stored outside of your Adobe account. 

Output File Storage

Choose an output file storage from the list of given options (Adobe, Azure, Dropbox, or External). Select Adobe storage if you want your file to be saved in your Creative Cloud storage. 

Output File Location

Add the output file location where you want the converted files to be present. For files that are stored in your Adobe Creative Cloud account, add the file path with /files/. You need a presigned PUTURL for file located externally. 

Output File Type

Select a format of the output file type from the list of given options. 

Presets File Storage

Choose a preset file storage from the list of given options (Adobe, Azure, Dropbox, or External). Select Adobe storage if your file is saved in the Creative Cloud storage

Presets File Location

Add the presets file location where you want the converted files to be present. For files that are stored in your Adobe Creative Cloud account, add the file path with /files/. You need a presigned GETURL for files stored outside of your Adobe account.