Best answer

Any method of bulk product upload in Woocommerce? | ¿Algún método de subida masiva de productos en Woocommerce?

• 17 May 2022
  • 1 reply

I'm looking for a solution for mass product upload in Woocommerce.

Woocommerce offers me the possibility to upload it in csv format but it does not upload well.

Do you have an example of what my excel should look like?

I have more than 2k products and it is not manageable one by one, I need to have a base excel in which I update prices, names, etc, to later convert it into a comma-delimited csv and upload it to the web

Thank you!

-------------------------------

Estoy buscando una solución para subida masiva de productos en Woocommerce.

Woocommerce me ofrece la posibilidad de subirlo en formato csv pero no sube bien.

Tenéis algún ejemplo de cómo debe ser mi excel? 

Tengo más de 2k de productos y no es manejable uno por uno, necesito tener un excel base en el que yo actualice precios, nombres etc, para luego convertirlo en csv delimitado por comas y subirlo a la web

Gracias!

icon

Best answer by Satya09 17 May 2022, 18:32

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hello @SCM CarlosG 

You can try exploring Transfer By Zapier and create products on your woocommerce site in bulk.

Regarding the template I am not sure what’s the standard format of CSV file to upload products on woocommerce.

However,with transfer by zapier you will be mapping every column to product details in woocommerce.So I think template might not be an issue in this scenario as you are manually mapping the fields in your Excel Sheet to WooCommerce Product Details.