Best answer

Amazon Europe for new subscribers in mailchimp

• 30 March 2020
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi how do I set up zap to pull amazon Europe (UK) new sales as subscribers in mailchimp.

Thanks,

Tom

icon

Best answer by steph.n 8 June 2020, 23:12

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi there!

Can you clarify which Amazon service you’re referring to? I assume it’s Amazon Seller Central or Fulfillment by Amazon, but I want to make sure. Neither of those currently supports the EU but I can add your vote to the existing feature request. 

I just want to make sure I add it to the correct one. Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @tompan1976 we just wanted to check in on your question again - let us know!

Userlevel 1

Hi @jesse I still don’t have a solution for this and urgently need one. Do you know if anyone managed to work out a way to link Amazon EU orders to Mailchimp?? Thanks in advance, Tom

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @tompan1976! Currently it’s not possible to work with Amazon EU orders in Zapier, I’m sorry about that. So that I can add a feature request for this, could you please confirm which Amazon service you’re trying to connect to Zapier. Is it Amazon Seller Central, fulfilment by Amazon or something else? Thanks!

Userlevel 1

Hi @Danvers  many thanks for the update and feedback. Its the seller central side that we’re interested in. Is there any reason for non NA Amazon not being supported, is it due to GDPR? We retain customer records for extended warranty purposes that is GDPR compliant as relevant to service provided. Look forwards to seeing this released for UK/EU Amazon seller central when this is possible. Keep up the great work, I love the Zapier concept!! :)

Tom

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @tompan1976 - I wanted to check back in with you regarding this issue. Thanks for letting us know that this is for the Amazon Seller Central app. At this time, we don’t offer this integration for this part of the Amazon seller experience. While this feature isn’t currently available, please know that we have added you to our feature request list. You’ll hear from us as soon as we have an update to share. Thank you!