Best answer

Allowing team members to add app connections

• 29 March 2024
  • 2 replies

I am helping a couple local businesses with some automations and they want to use my Zapier account.

Using the teams plan, is it possible to add them as a team member and give them the ability to add new app connections to my account?

For example they want to provide access to their gmail and google business profile accounts without giving me their password. So ideally I create a team member account for them under my own Zapier account, then they connect gmail and GBP, and I can then use those connections in Zaps I setup for them.

I am not sharing existing connections to team members, but rather have the team members add their own connections for me to use.

Is this possible to do with the team plan? Thanks

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 29 March 2024, 19:12

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Alexzander Flores 

Each customer should have their own Zapier account.

That is likely against the Zapier Terms of Service: https://zapier.com/tos

(E) otherwise use the Service or Software outside of the scope of the rights expressly granted herein. You agree to use the Service and Software only for your own internal business operations, and not to transfer, distribute, sell, republish, resell, lease, sublease, license, sub-license or assign the Service or use the Service for the operation of a service bureau or time-sharing service.

Hi @Alexzander Flores 

Each customer should have their own Zapier account.

That is likely against the Zapier Terms of Service: https://zapier.com/tos

(E) otherwise use the Service or Software outside of the scope of the rights expressly granted herein. You agree to use the Service and Software only for your own internal business operations, and not to transfer, distribute, sell, republish, resell, lease, sublease, license, sub-license or assign the Service or use the Service for the operation of a service bureau or time-sharing service.

Thank you for letting me know! I’ll move forward with this in mind