Skip to main content

Hi everyone,

I’m trying to create a Zap that takes a new Klaviyo profile and creates a corresponding profile in our e-commerce software, Commerce7, using the Dionysus C7 Integration (1.0.0).

Setup:

• Data: First name, last name, and email address from Klaviyo.
  • Issue: Integration requires a Country Code, which fails to be accepted no matter how it’s formatted.

Source of Data:

• Sign-ups are coming from our Cellar Door via a Caard page, which populates the data into Klaviyo without issues.
  • The problem arises when trying to create the new profile in Commerce7 via Zapier.

Attempts:

• I’ve tried directly connecting Caard to Zapier and then to Klaviyo, then to Commerce7.
  • Used webhooks to insert "Australia" or "AU" as the country code automatically.
  • Every attempt results in the following error:
    • Error Message: "Failed to create a customer in Dionysus C7 Integration (1.0.0). The app returned 'must be equal to one of the allowed values'."

I can’t figure out why this seemingly simple task is proving so difficult. Any advice or solutions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Hi @TashJD 

Provide more context by posting screenshots with how your Zap steps are outlined and configured in EDIT mode.

I hope this is what you mean @Troy Tessalone 

@TashJD 

We need to see how your Zap step 2 is configured for the ‘Action’ tab section.

second times a charm right @Troy Tessalone (have you guessed i’m not amazing at this stuff) 

@TashJD 

Try removing the hardcoded value of “co” before the mapped variable.

Also, the Country Code field likely expects either AU or AUS.

Thanks for these pointers @Troy Tessalone  Yup So, have taken the Co out(not sure why that was there TBH) - Tried using the Klaviyo attribute - Fail. Deleted Klaviyo Attribute and manually typed AUS - failed, Typed AU, failed, Typed Australia, failed - then tried variations in lowercase etc and still it fails with the same error message that 

Failed to create a customer in Dionysus C7 Integration (1.0.0)

The app returned "must be equal to one of the allowed values".

I even tried +61 for fun to see if it was after a mobile phone code - Nope

@TashJD 

You may need to reach out to the app developer for help with their Zap app integration.

Yup, I have. I thought id see if anyone here could help in the meantime. Thanks so much.