We’re trying to set up a new system for our sign ups. Once the users fill in a form to sign up, the form data is automatically updated to a spreadsheet in Air Table. We have integrated Air Table with Zapier, and Zapier with Intercom.
We would like the following to happen:
- New sign up fills the form
- Form data is automatically updated to the spreadsheet at Air Table
- Zap created which gets triggered by a ‘New Record’.
The above is happening. The issue is in the following:
- The Zap triggers an action, whereby a message is sent on to our intercom with the form data (we have selected those)
- Both the apps (Air Table with Zapier) and (Zapier with Intercom) are integrated, and show as successful.
- The message trigger is not happening. We can manually test it, and it comes.But when I do a dummy sign up to see if it works automatically, the message doesn't come.
Any comments / suggestions will be welcome!
Best answer by steph.nView original