Best answer

Airtable & Buffer: Unable to Schedule Post with Multiple Images

• 8 December 2019
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

Hi all, pretty new to Zapier so would appreciate any help I can get!

The Zap I'm trying to create is "Add to Buffer Schedule" when "New Record is made in AirTable". In my AirTable, I have an "Image Attachment" field, which will translate to the photo URL in my Buffer scheduled post.

AirTable allows me to upload multiple images to the attachment field, however, when a record has more than one image, the Zap will fail. The Zap will only be successful when there is only one image in the Attachment field.

I tried a workaround by adding multiple attachment fields in AirTable, (i.e Image #1, Image #2...) but if I added both those fields to the Zap, it fails too.

This isn't ideal, as I know for a fact that Buffer does allow up to 4 images per post. Any insight would be appreciated!

icon

Best answer by AndrewJDavison_Luhhu 8 December 2019, 21:52

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @tmk

So, while Buffer the app supports up to 4 images per post, right now, their Zapier integration only supports posting 1 image per post.

Apps build and maintain their own integrations on the Zapier platform, so it might be a good idea to contact Buffer and request that they update their integration to support posting multiple images.