Skip to main content

Hello everyone!

I have a question regarding the Field Value Changes trigger of Affinity in Zappier.

Are the “Organization Name” and “Primary Domain” fields supported by this trigger? After reading the documentation its not clear to me, and with manual trial and error I’m getting the error code 

Error code: Error while retrieving: Must specify a valid field

Its seems like such a trivial thing to want to track these two fields that it surprises me that the Affinity integration doesn’t support them in Zappier, and for this reason I’m writing here to, hopefully, see if it indeed is not supported or it was a mistake from my end.

Link to documentation I read:

https://support.affinity.co/s/article/Affinity-Triggers-in-Zapier

Thanks in advance!

Hi @AutomatedVC 

For us to have more info, post screenshots showing:

• How your Zap steps are outlined and configured in EDIT mode
  • The encountered error

Hi and welcome to the Community, @AutomatedVC🎉

I did some checking on our end just now but couldn’t see anything about the Organization Name or Primary Domain fields not being supported.

Can you share screenshots as Troy mentioned showing the current setup of the Zap and where you’re seeing that error occur? We don’t have access to your Zaps so this will help us to get some further context on the current set up and what might be causing that error to appear. Make sure to blur or remove all personal information (names, emails, addresses etc.) from screenshots before sharing though.

Thanks, looking forward to hearing from you on this!