Best answer

Adding the content of the e-mail to the appropriate columns in Google Sheet

• 25 August 2022
  • 4 replies

Good morning,After completing the form on the website, we receive responses to Gmail. We want the responses to be clear when imported into Google Sheet.How can I set up such automation? I would be grateful for help!

icon

Best answer by Danvers 20 September 2022, 12:06

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Hey @Altera ,

Yes this is possible. You can used Code by Zapier to extract information from email body.

I understand, so it will not be possible without the help of someone from IT. Thank @jayeshkumarbhatia for your response!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @Altera! You can totally do this without code/IT as well. Simply set up a forwarding rule in Gmail to forward to an email parser, which will then allow you to parse information from the email body and send it to any other app we support. Here are some parsing solutions I’d recommend:

Hope that helps!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Altera!

Looking at your screenshot you can definitely use an email parser to do this. The format of the email looks clear (each question on a new line) so you should be able to use Email Parser by Zapier to do this. 

You can find more information about how to use Email Parser in this help guide

I hope that helps!