Best answer

Adding Printful without API

• 21 November 2022
  • 20 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Since Sept 23, Printful is no longer issuing an API key. Has anyone made this work since? I’ve tried creating a token in the printful developers site, but that doesn’t work either?

icon

Best answer by christina.d 21 March 2023, 02:00

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

20 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @jtoeman, hope you’re doing well!

As of Sept 30, 2022, it’s not possible to create new API keys in Printful. Only previous existing API keys can be used with the Zapier integration.

There is currently a feature request to support the new Printful API. I’ve gone ahead and added your email to that so we can let you know once this is supported.

I hope that helps clarify things. Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have further questions.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Thanks @Paolo - so is there any way of connecting Zapier to Printful now, even via script?

If not - does Zapier have any other print-on-demand services? FWIW I find it very hard to sift through integrations, would love to see more metadata, search, and browse methods in there :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @jtoeman! Thanks for reaching out and super valid question.

Sorry to say, there isn’t a way to support this without API keys that I’m aware of. 😔

Regarding print-on-demand alternatives here’s some listed under the printing category:

You can search by app category currently but I definitely hear ya on having more nuanced options in the search function! I’ll be sure to pass your feedback along for the team. 🙂

Sorry to not have better news here but definitely appreciate ya raising this in community! 🧡

Userlevel 3
Badge

thanks - i’m looking for something similar to printful, none of the others seem to be - basically an on-demand printing t-shirts (trying to automate a 1:1 swag distribution system via our discord)

Following. 

Please also add my email to the list of people to notify when Zapier is able to accept tokens from the developer portal. 

Thanks!

Userlevel 1

Can add my name to the list as well...makes the Printful Zapier integration literally useless at the moment.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @protospielo and @robhimself 

I’ve added both of you for this feature request and we’ll notify you via email once available. Thanks!

Badge

@jammer.solijon Please add me to the notifications list about the new Printful/Zapier integration as well. Thanks.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Absolutely @Chikara Press 
I’ve added your vote for this feature request and we’ll notify you via email once available. Thanks!

Any ideas when it will be supported? I’m just trying to setup a Zap with Printful and have run into this issue 😭 can you add me to list to be notified?

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Connie R 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request and we’ll notify you via email once available. Thanks!

Can you add our email to the list to be notified? Please

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @IPH 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request, and we’ll  notify you via email once an update is readily available. Thanks.

Hi! Can I also vote for this feature request and receive an email update when it is available?

Is there any idea of a time range of when this may happen?

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Hannah Virtual Assistant 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request, and we’ll  notify you via email once an update is readily available. Thanks.

Please add my vote and add me to list of those notified when this is available. Thanks.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @bccllc 

Please consider my vote for the same and add me to the list as well, Thanks.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Nikhil Kumar 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey friends - I wanted to swing by with an update on the Printful app. 

As a result of changes in their API, the Printful Zapier app will be deprecated on March 30th, 2023. Any zaps associated with the app are expected to stop working on that day.

While we won’t be scheduling a replacement app, you can check out some alternate printing apps here.

Thanks so much - as always we appreciate ya’ll raising this in community. 🧡